8/26/2014

You're Gonna Suffer, But You're Gonna Be Happy About It.


Is it possible to cry so much that you run out of your own tears?  I hope so, because I feel as though I should have run out by now.

College is really taking a toll on me this semester.  I am extremely homesick and would do anything to make my anxiety-induced pain go away.  And I have been crying constantly for a number of reasons: physical pain, emotional trauma, my anxiety, missing my family, and calling out to God.

I am not writing all of this because I want pity, but I want to encourage anyone who is going through a similar situation.

THIS PAIN WILL END.  

I promise.  God promises.  He will be there for you always no matter what you're going through!  This is a time--for me--that will allow me to draw closer to my Savior because He is the only source of life I have right now.  He is reason I am not wallowing in deep depression.  He is my joy and my peace!

So I encourage all of you to trust in God, whatever situation you're in at this very moment!  That
pain demands to be felt in order for growth to be evident.  God will be your comfort and your strength.  Seek Him, and you will find Him.  He loves you, and He is waiting for you.


"Cast all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you." || 1 Peter 5:7

I would really appreciate prayers for my transition to college life and being away from my family.  Please pray that God will give me strength to pull through and not take the easy way out.  Thank you!
{Notice the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban reference in the title!}


No comments:

Post a Comment